Advantra Z® is a bitter orange extract (Citrus aurantium L.)
Has been shown to increase thermogenesis and basal metabolic rate (BMR). These ingredients help to stimulate metabolic processes while increasing lipolysis, the breakdown of fat. They also help to increase lean muscle mass by encouraging the uptake of amino acids into muscle tissue, and may have mild appetite-suppressant effects.
Thermo-EFx™ benefits may include:
• Increased Metabolic Rate: a potential additive effect from Advantra Z® + naringin + hesperidin (may increase BMR by 17%). EGCg may further increase and prolong the elevated BMR.
• Improved insulin sensitivity (green tea)
• Reduced glucose absorption (green tea)
• Appetite control (green tea, Advantra Z )
• Improved mood: from more stable adrenaline and dopamine levels (green tea)
• Additional health benefits: antioxidant (green tea10, cardiovascular and brain health support (green tea), compensation for adrenaline insufficiency (green tea6 , Advantra Z)
• None of the typical side effects of stimulants: will not cause anxiety or insomnia or increase heart rate or blood pressure
Green Tea Extract (decaffeinated and standardized to 45% EGCg [epigallocatechin gallate]). EGCg has been shown to stimulate thermogenesis by enhancing basal metabolic rate. Green tea also helps to increase insulin sensitivity and reduce glucose absorption. The green tea extract in Thermo-EFx™ is decaffeinated, which makes this formula suitable for individuals with sensitivity to caffeine. However, those who consume caffeine regularly can do so based on their particular health status, personal tolerance and advice from their health care practitioner. The addition of caffeine to green tea was shown in studies to increase thermogenesis and metabolic rate more than green tea alone.
Products that may enhance the effects of Thermo-EFx™
• EndoTrim™: as an additional multi-mechanism weight-loss aid (see related technical sheet)
• Metabolic Synergy™: as a foundational multivitamin/mineral and to help promote insulin sensitivity
• Tyrosine: precursor to adrenaline and dopamine. Studies suggest an effective dose in the range of 30-150 mg/kg body weight, on an empty stomach, every 4-6 hours in the first half of the day.
• SAMe: enhances production of epinephrine, dopamine and serotonin and may improve mood and reduce appetite